Wallace Opticians are recruiting for someone with an advanced dispensing skillset to join their busy independent practice in Whitburn, West Lothian.
Wallace Opticians is focused on providing excellent customer service; patient trust is very important and an individual approach to selecting glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses is paramount.
The ideal candidate will have significant skill in frame styling/fitting and experience with premium spectacle lenses commonly used in an independent practice.
The role also includes the management of active orders and requires proactive communication with both patients and suppliers.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday. Some flexibility may be required to meet the business needs.
Please apply by 10th July 2022 via e-mail to :email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the role, please do not hesitate to contact Alan Conway on 01501 740855.
- Provide an individualised frame styling and fitting service
- Help patients select suitable eyewear and accurately dispense single vision, bifocal, varifocal and advanced lenses
- Create an engaging environment for patients, provide exemplary service, and oversee patient orders and returns
- Perform contact lens handling instruction and display confident product knowledge
- Communicating with suppliers
- Ensure any patient concerns are dealt with efficiently and effectively
Must be able to demonstrate a successful background and a minimum of three years dispensing experience within the eyewear and optical industries
- Comfortable with presenting all available options to ensure our patients see and feel great in their spectacles
- Passionate about eyewear and customer service
- Must be helpful, polite, well presented and have a positive, pro-active and professional approach
Basic salary £27,000 - £32,000 p/a depending on experience
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement including festive period every year
- Store closes for 1 hour lunch break
- Staff discount
- Company pension